Write For Us
Have you received a loan from a lender and want to share your experience?
Perhaps your lender made it exceptionally easy for you to apply, get accepted and make payments. On the other hand, maybe your experience with a lender was not quite so easy.
Maybe it was a total nightmare and you want to share that experience with others or maybe its a good experience and a great thing having them at your back.
Well, why not write a review of your lender? We are extending a cordial invitation to you, and to anyone who has something to say about their borrowing experience, to submit a review to us.
Yes, our reader and subscribers want to hear from your experience!
So, why not let your inner writer out and send us your review?
What We Need From Contributors/Reviewers:
- Article Length: We only accept piece with a minimum length of 300 words and 1500 words maximum.
- Images & Graphs for The Article/Review: Please also include images and art for your article. You can drive and educate more readers when you add colors to your piece. Please don’t paste the images on your article and send it separately on the email.
- Language: As of the moment, LoanGuideOnline.Com only accepts articles that are written in English language.
- Don’t Write Hanging Articles: Always keep in mind that you should complete your piece and never leave your readers with a lacking feeling.
- Word Document: Please only send your article in a word document, justified text with font size of 11 and Calibri Body Style.
- If your submission if for Review, please add an overall rank from 1 to 5 aswell as your overall review about them.
- Proof Reading Your Art: By submitting your work with us, you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of LoanGuideOnline.Com Editorial Team. (We will send you a notice if changes are made)
- We ask articles submitted/Review be unique and original. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites
- We don’t compensate money.
- For Website SEO: We accept contributions from websites that wants to rank up their SEO standing, but you should write your article in a way that people can’t even think that your only plugging your business with your article. Always stay within the parameters and never cross the line, be more informative by the way you educate your reader rather than focusing on selling your products.
As compensation for submitting your review piece to us, we are offering you an opportunity to showcase your professional BIO, in addition to that we will link your profile to your social media, as well as your contact email address, Since a do follow link is so important when interms of SEO we will also provide you the capability to link up a webpage that you own.
So, don’t wait another day to get the exposure that submitting your review can get for you when it’s posted at http://www.loanguideonline.com.
Share your experience as a borrower with others today and help many people who is indeed of financial assistance.
Send us a message at [email protected]